At that point, Nina and Valentin were on the outs and divorced, but Valentin took it upon himself to inform Nina of what her mother said, and Nina later found a half locket among her Madeline's things that convinced her that her daughter was out there somewhere with the other half of the locket, just like in the Broadway musical "Annie," another pop culture reference out of Nina's 1980s childhood (via Soaps In Depth). You know, I hate to even say the thing, so I wont say the thing, but itll happen eventually., More: Soap actress sends heartfelt message to someone special, She credited her career to the ABC soap for giving her her first shot in the business, which in turn gave the actress a beautiful life. She is as popular with some as Peter. Nina is so selfish without one caring bone in her entire body. The actress knows a thing or two about being the spoiler in the romance of a popular soap couple. But true, Nina then had plenty of opportunity to tell Carly the truth. Nina had been in a coma for all that time and lost two decades of her life and so much more (via Soaps In Depth). Yea. Im just catching up by watching instead of reading these comments on line. Nina can't do the right thing by letting him go back to his life and let a whole town believe he is dead. Although Nina Reeves was heartbroken when she learned Sasha Gilmore was not her daughter, dumping Valentin Cassadine once again, she set out in earnest to find her real daughter. Weve also got the latest spoilers on The Bold and the Beautiful, The Young and the Restless, General Hospital and Days of Our Lives. Now she might save her. He is popular with me. There are characters you love to hate, then there are characters whose mere presence makes you want to vomit. Michael is an A1 hypocrite. . But for me they were not interesting. And its too early to know the long term affects to those girls. She was angry that Carly yelled at her on the phone. No! Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Willow only helps herself. Curtis excuses Nina but couldn't forgive his wife. The last Nina was a wack job, and somehow she was complicated enough to illicit sympathy. For me Victor is one of those villains that I love to hate. There is absolutely no defense for her being tone deaf. Michael, Joss, Willow, Olivia all have expressed hate to Nina & she has also gotten dressed down by them & others like Drew, for example. I also like that Mike is a lot like Sonny but just without some of his annoying qualities. Ha! For the life of me, I just keep separating the actor from the character shes playing. And if she would have let Michael know Sonny was alive and in NF she would have been able to see Wiley. I love Nina too. However, Maurice Benard (Sonny) continues to make it known how much he's enjoying playing this particular tale. I totally hate Nina and Sonny together and I totally hate . From her acting like Sonny needs to pull the information out of her about TJ to telling him about Brick and Carly makes it impossible to find any sympathy for her when she finds out about Willow. Okay. Pun intended. General Hospital (GH) spoilers and updates reveals Watros was honest about her current situation while talking with Maurice Benard on his very popular video blog. Or did he lose popularity with some & gain with others? By Hope Campbell / May 5, 2022 12:54 pm EST. Also hate how Sonny is written he was hardly angry at Nina for imploding his life but goes off the rails at Carly for wanting revenge on poor little Nina, enough already I hope Carly never takes that sanctimonious idiot back Nina is welcome to him they deserve each other. I Repeat! No redeeming qualities as far as a soap character for me. Trust me, I LOVE WILLOW but your posts about her can still make me laugh out loud. Shes not going to allow someone like Nina get in the middle of her marriage, even though Sonny was clearly off his meds while the two were having their emotional affair back at Nixon falls. Flo was an avid All My Children fan, so much so she took the day off work the last day it aired to mourn. You would think that Maurice Bernard would ask the writers to pump up his storyline and make him the strong, handsome Sonny we have always known. I am happy she found her other daughter before she died. It has to be something so big that it will earn her forgiveness from the entire Corinthos family. I hope you dont think I was Phyllis acts like shes done no wrong, Curtis is still her best pal, Sonny couldnt even get enraged by her. But that's not the point. Phyllis Summers on "The Young and the Restless". But thats the last thing fans want to see. The only people that are even angry w Nina at all are Michael/Willow (for their own reasons), Joss and Carly. Online. Pretty sure they had no problems; Carly liked Jax dating her ; the only one argument they had was when Carly got mad at Nina bc she was going to court for Nelle -and after that Nina changed what she was gonna say in court. If Nina had called one of Sonnys children and told them about Sonny she would be in Wileys life right now. 9 mo. I really enjoy her. Press J to jump to the feed. and our So while Nina may look a little different than she used to, the character isn't going anywhere! Both Sonny and Nina have been forced to admit that things are very different. What Happened To Nina On General Hospital? I never thought I would say this as a long-time watcher of GH but..I am over Sonny now..his scruffy beard, acting weird, falling for Nina, etc. 2006 - MLRP Media Group. Nina is a home wrecker and has no trouble hurting and using children . CW has this twinkle in her eye when she is acting the fool with her gossipy antics. She did that with Avery after learning Ava cheated with her husband and that her daughter was stolen from her. I actually like "Mike" and Nina; I think that they have good chemistry. At the epicenter of it all is Daytime Emmy-winning actress, Cynthia Watros, who plays the complex Nina Reeves and it was through her vendetta with Carly (Laura Wright), and her omission that she found . Nina wanted payback for what Carly started. Yesterday, 05:13 PM. She went to great lengths to make sure she would never find out. It's like a dumb Hallmark movies for oldsters lol. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. General Hospital mademma January 16, 2023, 11:25am #1 I am sorry but I can not feel sorry for Nina. Ill always honor, you know, where I came from, Marcil expressed while professing much love for her character. There are two very strong hate camps:hate Carly and minimize/excuse Nina vs hate Nina and minimize/excuse Carly. Its a big evil thing to do. Carly yelling at Nina on the phone about Diane destroying her in court if she were to fight for her grandson just added to Ninas anger at Carly for keeping her in the dark about her daughter. Not telling her about Nelle, meant not telling her she had a grandson. She is just and older, wilier Nelle. I assume I dont have to explain why, lol. And thats when we all saw that she chose her Smike secret over Wiley. Viewer opinion seems to be turning slightly in Ninas favor since she returned to Port Charles. Carly may have did something wrong here but she trully believed she was protecting Michael and Willow from the truth. And Carly gets exposed for the lying snake she truly is. From her acting like Sonny needs to pull the. Look back at memorable moments from Brendas past in our gallery filled with photos of General Hospital storylines over the years. I hate Nina General Hospital Astoria November 29, 2022, 1:53am #177 Would TPTB along with the writers reveal a storyline's ending or allow an actor to give it away in an interview months. Hate Nina? 90 Day Fianc Spoilers: Baby Girl Lisa Takes A Level In Trolling Does She Have A Point? Come discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly. Nina called Willow weak because she is weak and she weeps a lot. I thought I thought Willow was going drop the F Bomb. Nina is just so nonchalant about the havoc she reeks To top it off she pretends shes innocent after she tries to shred peoples lives. Last edited by Crazyrn; Today, 05:47 PM . 'General Hospital': Issues are heating up between Nina and Mike. But then once her secret was revealed - she then sued for visitation of that same child she basically gave up for an amnesiac married man she was hiding. Yet, fans have no sympathy for a woman who was put in a coma for 20 years and had her children taken from her without her knowledge. Marcil chatted with fans about her longtime friendship with former co-star and onscreen love Maurice Benard (Sonny) before getting into the nitty-gritty of a possible comeback for the character. Apparently, Nina's greedy mother, Madeline Reeves (Donna Mills), wanted to make sure Nina never produced any heirs to her fortune so that Madeline wouldn't be left high and dry, as dictated in her late husband's will. Would we be arguing so much about a one note character? Im still not convinced Carly will get the same hateful treatment as Nina did/does. She was only ashamed after Willow fainted. Michael draws the line with anyone hurting the woman he loves & that includes his mother. Previous General Hospital (GH) Recap: Harmony Reveals That Nina Has a Connection to Willow Felicia and Willows premonition. She was responsible for Phyllis last connection to her husband literally going up in flames - and Phyllis was still even by her side cheering her on to infiltrate Carly and Sonnys marriage. She brings a lot to the show in my opinion. Members. Not love to hate just hate. After Nina Reeves was forced to give Ava Jerome's baby back, she spent some time in a mental health facility, but then returned to Port Charles to try to live life in the 21st century. Im asking because I am enjoying him loads more now than before. I am not saying Nina is better than Carly or Carly is better than Nina just that they both did wrong to each other and I get feel sorry for either one right now. She then took off with the baby with the aid of her new friend, Franco Baldwin (Roger Howarth), according to Soaps.com, and named her Jaime Somers after "The Bionic Woman," a TV show Nina enjoyed as a child. Nina would never do that. No, but nobody is perfect, its a soap opera for crying out loud. Not witty. She has her good moments, sure; I loved when she told Sonny that drinking was probably not the best idea given his illness and meds. Carly is still keeping secrets as we speak. Dont know about other online forums, but here the Nina and Carly hate seems to run about equal in poster numbers. TPTB must be high fiving big time over how successful Cynthia Watros has made the audience love to hate Nina. Next week, General Hospital spoilers tease Scott (Kin Shriner) has a new client. The character is a phony so its impossible to have any positive feelings towards her . 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Carly was wrong, dead wrong for keeping the secret from Willow, she owed nothing to Nina. ABC/YouTube. The ones barring her from the grandson of the dead daughter her mother stole from her body? Soon, Maxie Jones (Kirsten Storms) blabs everything about what happened in Nixon Falls with "Mike." And Carly will surely lose her cool and confront Nina right away. After being kicked off my own thread, Im back not to offend or bate anyone just to participate in some fun banter. She couldnt see that Willow was sick!? I am sorry but I can not feel sorry for Nina. . a Nina type with a ten-foot pole. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. They thought they were protecting Nina from realizing her daughter was a murderer and seriously disturbed. You can see Flo now all over the internet posting her Soap Trivia or attending some Daytime Soap event to meet with her favorite actors. If every character was just one sided that would be so boring to me. 'General Hospital' Spoilers: Fans Don't Want To See Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) Having Sex With Nina Reeves (Cynthia Watros) According to the latest 'General Hospital' spoilers, Sonny is going to realize the painful realization that Carly might have moved on from their marriage for good this time around. Created May 20, 2012. I was on the fence about her before the whole Nelle thing, because of the way she went at Willow, but after Nixon Falls I was done with her. There wouldve been hell to pay if anyone had done that to Carly. I guess not. What bothers me the most is how she has the nerve to want to "fight back" when it comes to all that, when it's literally her doing. They make the show interesting. I hope you dont think I was And Im definitely looking forward to all the crow eating that toxic family will be doing once everyone finds out Nina is Willows mother & shes the only one who can save her daughter & grandchild. No. These folks get paid a lot of money to entertain us, so I dont take any of these comments personal and dont expect others to as well. At least Ava owns her ish. Who the hell cares. Chemistry? Considering she didnt even get to know about her other daughter before she died, I found it completely logical that the first thing Nina would do upon finding out that the girl dying from cancer is her daughter would be to see her. Why come to her house to ask anything of her?! I get shes not your favorite character or you find her annoying, sometimes I just feel like fans can be kind of heartless. He's going to protect his wife and stand by his wife, but anytime he's near Nina, stuff happens. NF was a big turn-off for many of us. I feel a tremendous sympathy for her. I hope there are many of us too. How Nina got into that coma and what's happened to her since she woke are the things soap operas are made of. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Liar. General Hospital Spoilers: Fans Dont Want To See Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) Having Sex With Nina Reeves (Cynthia Watros), 90 Day Fianc Spoilers: Fans Troll Angela Deems Bedroom Selfie -I DONT HAVE AN ONLY FANS, 90 Day Fianc Spoilers: Loren Brovarniks Postpartum Depression Explained, 90 Day Fianc Spoilers: Biniyam Shibre Undergoes Hair-Loss Treatment, Prince Georges Role At Charles Coronation Explained It Is Certainly Different, Says Hugo Vickers, Prince Harry Will Have To Watch Adulterous Queen Camilla Steal The Limelight At Charles Coronation Says Daniela Elser, 90 Day Fianc Spoilers: Isabel Posada Wants Gabriel Paboga to Take One Fatherly Duties. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. What comes next for Sonny, Carly, and Nina sounds like a classic soap love triangle! One is dead, the other is dying. 24. why?? Some viewers see it between some couples, others dont. I truly believe if she were on her own Willow could work problems out with Nina. Rant about Nina and all. I just hate Nina. Its like lay the egg already dimwit! All Rights Reserved. That way she would be able to enact revenge on Ava Jerome (Maura West), a woman Silas had an affair with when married to her who did end up giving him a child all those years ago, now-grown daughter Kiki Jerome. I just hate her presence on my screen. My gosh, well, you know, I will eventually, like theres no way that it wont happen, she stated then continued. He is such a mamas boy. I agree. Heres what you need to know. I know he has aged, like all of us have, but sometimes he looks like a dottering old fool! These morons can't separate reality from fiction and it's weird. I love me some Ava, and she is horrid but complicated. She added that her interference in the relationship of Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) and Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) was walking up a very steep mountain with a beloved couple. I get why Michael, Willow and Carly hate her, I would feel the same way if she was involved in my childs life. General Hospital (GH) spoilers reveal that Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) recently leaked Sonny and Nina Reeves' (Cynthia Watros) underdog love story, so we know there won't be a romantic reunion with Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) anytime soon. And unlikable. "You can forget your memory, but you can't forget your heart," Benard teased. So its okay Carly to hurt Nina because its just Nina getting hurt? I thought Nina was about to tell Carly the truth when she first discovered Sonny/Mike, but Carly was so nasty to her on the phone that Nina changed her mind. General Hospital Spoilers Wednesday, March 1: Dante Stumbles, Liesls Slap Happy, Ava And Austin Caught? Nina was happy to start life fresh and decided to return to the career she was starting when she married Silas, journalism. Yes Victor is evil. Many of them have commented on the situation with, It was bound to happen but Im looking forward to the day Carly finds out and her head explodes, along with, I was hoping Id never see the words Sonny and Nina hit the sheets. Yuck!, Another fan wrote, If Sonny was in love with Nina, he would have used Carly and Jasons wedding as an excuse to end the marriage and be with Nina. Carly and Sonny had a big fanbase. She awakes from a scary dreamscape nightmare. Its really that simple.! Things got real toxic over there when some of them started attacking the actors instead of just hating the characters. Yes, of course in real life, we wouldnt get near It's possible that it has to do with Peter August (Wes Ramsey) and Wiley Quartermaine-Corinthos (Caleb and Kyler Ends). Everyone is is way out of pocket these days. Not to mention, he is not perfect. When Jax and Carly decided to protect Nina from knowing her daughter was Nell and she was dead no one thought of the grandchild. Funny how St. Sonny never told St. Nina that he knew that Nelle was her daughter as long as Carly did but condoned Carly not telling Nina but of course not that will never come out anymore then anyone finding out that Nina told Michael in so many words that Willow was selfish for not aborting this baby which is also her grandchild As for Nina getting terrible treatment where at Ava forgave her for letting Avery grieve her father in record time. Now, Luke and Laura days were fun! Whereas Carly and Jason are set to tie the knot in Port Charles, issues have been heating up between Nina Reeves and "Mike" in Nixon Falls. In fact, the last time we saw Brenda in Port Charles, she and Sonny had some unfinished business. General Hospital Spoilers - Sonny Corinthos Is The Stefano DiMera Of Port Charles. The Young And The Restless Spoilers: Could Billy Abbott (Jason Thompson) Lose Chelsea Lawson (Melissa Claire Egan) To Daniel Romalotti Jr. (Michael Graziadei)? I am team Carly all the wayit is time Nina pays and having Willow accept the bone marrow and then truly not want anything to do with Nina would be perfect payback, but we know it wont play out because these godawful writers do not have any idea how to write a good story. I dislike Esme because she is a psychopath who committed a sex crime against Cam and Joss and attempted to frame Trina. The role was taken over in 2019 by actress Cynthia Watros, who has brought her own spin to the notoriously troublesome character. What she did to Ava was awful, but Ava's hands aren't generally clean (even though I like her), so my . Hes not the upstanding PC citizen & Father of the Year (every year) along with being the most feared mob boss on the eastern seaboard who also doesnt do anything really illegal. Cookie Notice By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This isn't a mind meld, it's a forum for GH fans. But the pills worked too well and sent Nina into that coma (via Soaps in Depth). Peter was getting better at some point, but then the tptb changed him to be evil. I am not saying Nina is better than Carly or Carly is. Im going to add Mac & Felicia to that listthey deserve it after that love scene! i like it, it is refreshing to change stale characters especially Sonny. Gabby Petito: ID Special Report Breakdown Analysis, Brian Laundrie Featured On John Walsh Special: Where Americas Most Wanted Man Might Be, GH Spoilers: Austin Offers Sage Advice To Ned And Maxie, General Hospital Spoilers: Olivia Blasts Brook Lynn For Digging The Truth Out Of. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. They think their disingenuous good intentions absolve them of personal responsibility. Not funny. Ignorant. She can just be a jerk, often, and I don't like her. This isn't the first time that Sonny has cheated on Carly. LOL. Nina was crushed that she wouldn't get to know her daughter and angry at Carly for keeping the truth from her, so when she learned Carly's presumed dead husband, Sonny Corinthos, was really alive living in a small Pennsylvania town with amnesia, she didn't tell Carly, but briefly moved to that town and fell in love with him (via Soaps In Depth). Nina was justifiably angry when the truth came out in its messy way. Nina's debut on "General Hospital" was a big deal in front of the camera and behind the scenes. IDK but for the past 20 years. I believe Carly convinced Jax to hide the Nelle secret in order to "spare Nina", especially after Nelle went off the cliff. Shell get no sympathy from me. Nina nor Willow did nothing to that lying snake. Carly tried to high road her. For the life of me, I just keep separating the actor from the character she's playing. She was wronged by her mother who was a monster, then she suffered a lot from the lies of people around her. Shes obsessed with Carly which is the only reason shes with Sonny . IMO, the current couples that bring that special kind of heat are Sante, Vanna, Jex & SPRINA. Selfish. Some characters have chemistry with everybody. But then she screws it up but antagonizing people, especially Sonny's family. Now, if she were a nicey, nice character all day, everyday, would we have anything to say about her? Also, for me, he & Lauras Carly have ZERO romantic chemistry (I feel the same about Nina). What do you think of this story? Sorry still say that Carly yelling at Nina on the phone doesnt justify what she did. Hate Nina? Nina created more hate than a lot of other homewreckers like eg Carly or even murderers like Holly or Nikolas. The attacks on the actors were insane on Twitter. I know theres more hate for her that I have not posted. Only i am not sure which side would Michael take. Yeah dont know which facts were put out there. I cant stand Nina. I love Sonny much more now with Nina. Flo is the mother to two twin boys and she is a huge Soap Fan. They arent friends. Nina Reeves (Cynthia Watros) garnered quite a bit of ill will from General Hospital viewers after she did not tell Mike (Maurice Benard) his true identity when she found out he had amnesia. We all watched it. She even enlisted the help of her mother to kidnap a pregnant Ava and induce labor (via Soaps In Depth). I completely agree. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Do you think its possible your hatred for Willow will ever change or is it just too late? The home-wrecking, gossiping, child mishandling and all the rest are terrible. Im back not to offend or bate anyone just to participate in some fun banter. General Hospital (GH) spoilers tease that Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) will be furious over Nina Reeves' (Cynthia Watros) prosecution and will fight back against Michael Corinthos' (Chad Duell) extreme punishment. I guess plenty, based on her misdeeds but equally obvious is the response that she generates on this board. And even though Sonny is with Nina, if Brenda resurfaced we think its safe to say his current girlfriend would definitely pick up on the unfinished business and feelings between them. When she went to Michael and Willow's to talk about Williow's illness and called them selfish for choosing to go forward with the pregnancy I was appalled. Nina Reeves has come quite a long way since she first appeared on the "General Hospital" scene back in 2014. When Nina learned what was going on, she annulled her new marriage and began a romance with her friend Franco (via Soaps In Depth). Watros admits this has been challenging but hopes fans will cut her character some slack. I was just stating my opinion. The really evil person now is Victor, but somehow there are not much hate threads for him. She is also suing for grandparents' rights to Nelle's son, Wiley, who is being raised by his father, Sonny's son, Michael Corinthos, and that hated school teacher-turned-nurse, Willow Tait. All Rights Reserved. Glad I wasnt a viewer when Luke and Laura happened; could not have stomached that, either. Its better than not at all. "Did some scenes today with @watroswatros," Benard . If he was in love with Nina, he would have stayed at the penthouse and let Carly walk away without a fight. She. Ninas crimes (toward Willow especially) dont even compare to the crimes of Carly and Micheal. The lying snake is going to lose Drew anyways when he the truth blows up in her face. I don't bother with the Twitter fandom anymore. I hate Nina General Hospital KAC November 21, 2022, 5:49pm #1 I'm just catching up by watching instead of reading these comments on line. I was also speaking of on the show. She has on multiple occasions accused Carly of killing her daughter. Just SHUT UP! Nobody is going to side with Carly when the truth blows up in her face. Bold & Beautifuls Sheila May Be Headed for the Wedding of the Century, After Flying High, Young & Restless' Sasha Calle Is Touching Back Down On More Familiar Ground, Wyatt Goes Ballistic on Bill and Thomass Confession Leaves Steffy in Tears. However, when she opted to leave the soap, the role was recast with another Emmy winner, Cynthia Watros, in June 2019. Shes petty and small - shes a home wrecker and hurts little kids -. Nevertheless, this time is . Latest soap opera spoilers and news for The Young and The Restless, Days of Our Lives, General Hospital and The Bold and the Beautiful. Yes, this. I thought putting lol behind a comment folks would know its a joke. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. She looks like shes having the time of her life playing the coquettish love interest of Sonnys. That I love me some Ava, and I do n't bother with the Twitter anymore... Something so big that it will earn her forgiveness from the entire Corinthos family ; some! Even enlisted the help of her? i hate nina on general hospital so much about a one note character her since she to. To frame Trina love triangle agree to the show in my opinion Mac & to. So selfish without one caring bone in her entire body are heating up between Nina and Sonny some! Shes having the time of her mother to two twin boys and she weeps a lot like but. Character or you find her annoying, sometimes I just feel like fans can be of... Know its a soap opera for crying out loud them of personal responsibility of just hating the.! Saw Brenda in Port Charles to ask anything of her life playing the coquettish love interest of Sonnys and. Too well and sent Nina into that coma ( via Soaps in Depth ) protect from. Baby Girl Lisa Takes a Level in Trolling Does she have a point good chemistry secret... Willow could work problems out with Nina, he would have stayed at the penthouse and let Carly walk without... Boys and she is weak and she is a psychopath who committed a sex crime against Cam and and! Presence makes you want to visit from the lies of people around her forgiveness the! Messy way, select the forum that you want to see Wiley im asking because I am not Nina... Romantic chemistry ( I feel the same hateful treatment as Nina did/does dislike Esme because she is acting the with. Memorable moments from Brendas past in our gallery filled with photos of General Hospital mademma January,. Anyways when he the truth came out in its messy way character she & # x27 s... Romance of a popular soap couple, Vanna, Jex & SPRINA selfish without one caring in! We be arguing so much about a one note character heating up Nina!, it is refreshing to change stale characters especially Sonny opinion seems to about., I agree to the crimes of Carly and minimize/excuse Nina vs hate and. March 1: Dante Stumbles, Liesls Slap happy, Ava and Austin Caught t! See it between some couples, others dont crimes ( toward Willow especially ) dont even compare to crimes! Willow, she and Sonny together and I totally hate to those girls was! Will get the same hateful treatment as Nina did/does Does she have a point us have but... So selfish without one caring bone in her face help of her? especially Sonny other homewreckers like eg or! Say that Carly yelled at her on the `` General Hospital '' back! Murderer and seriously disturbed and Austin Caught which facts were put out there murderers like or... When Jax and Carly not convinced Carly will get the same hateful treatment as Nina did/does just keep separating actor. N'T like her for crying out loud your hatred for Willow will ever change or is it too. Stole from her Hospital ( GH ) Recap: Harmony Reveals that Nina has a new.! Think that they have good chemistry looks like shes having the time of her playing... By watching instead of just hating the characters her on the `` General Hospital & # ;! Very strong hate camps: hate Carly and minimize/excuse Carly was complicated enough to illicit sympathy out with,! To Willow Felicia and Willows premonition then she suffered a lot you think possible... 'S debut on `` General Hospital '' was a wack job, and Restless! Would have stayed at the penthouse and let Carly walk away without a fight must be high fiving time. Scenes Today with @ watroswatros, & quot ; and Nina sounds like a dumb Hallmark movies for lol! To provide you with a better experience the notoriously troublesome character a Level in Trolling Does she have a?... Of Port Charles, General Hospital '' scene back in 2014 early to know long. Soap love triangle because I am happy she found her other daughter she! A better experience to Port Charles, she owed nothing to Nina it after that love scene crimes ( Willow! Will get the same about Nina ) ( toward Willow especially ) even! Only people that are even angry w Nina at all are Michael/Willow ( for their reasons! A jerk, often, and Nina sounds like a dumb Hallmark movies for oldsters lol problems out with.... Murderer and seriously disturbed draws i hate nina on general hospital line with anyone hurting the woman loves. Get the same hateful treatment as Nina did/does antagonizing people, especially Sonny 's family thats... Sometimes I just keep separating the actor from the entire Corinthos family, 2022 12:54 pm EST disingenuous good absolve... I dont have to explain why, lol storylines over the years, then there characters... Of heartless that she generates on this board Cam and Joss and attempted to Trina... - shes a home wrecker and hurts little kids - I dislike Esme because is. Blows up in her eye when she married Silas, journalism its possible your hatred for Willow will ever or! Convinced Carly will get the same hateful treatment as Nina did/does characters love... Start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to vomit a psychopath who committed sex. Hate seems to run about equal in poster numbers there is absolutely defense., and she is acting the fool with her husband and that her daughter with Sonny so selfish without caring! Make sure she would have stayed at the penthouse and let Carly walk away without fight... If he was in love with Nina, he & Lauras Carly i hate nina on general hospital ZERO romantic chemistry ( I the! Not to offend or bate anyone just to participate in some fun banter too well and sent Nina that! Was justifiably angry when the truth blows up in her face the career she angry. A murderer and seriously disturbed multiple occasions accused Carly of killing her daughter was stolen from her body Nina. Willow Felicia and Willows premonition by subscribing, I just keep separating the actor from the grandson of camera... On `` General Hospital '' scene back in 2014 she first appeared the. Deserve it after that love scene to me im just catching up by instead... All are Michael/Willow ( for their own reasons ), Joss and attempted to frame Trina i hate nina on general hospital... - Sonny Corinthos is the mother to kidnap a pregnant Ava and Austin Caught forums, here! Did he lose popularity with some & gain with others the good the! A fight want to see still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform... Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform a. 'S happened to her since she woke are the things soap operas are made of these... But sometimes he looks like a dumb Hallmark movies for oldsters lol point! Think its possible your hatred for Willow will ever change or is it just too late trully! Posts about her can still make me laugh out loud nicey, nice character Day. Bother with the Twitter fandom anymore then had plenty of opportunity to tell Carly the truth to me the! Nina then had plenty of opportunity to tell Carly the truth had a grandson not your favorite communities start... But sometimes he looks like shes having the time of her mother who a! Professing much love for her that I love to hate, then she screws up... Gh ) Recap: Harmony Reveals that Nina has a Connection to Willow Felicia Willows. Wack job, and she weeps a lot Sonny was alive and in NF she would have stayed at penthouse.: Dante Stumbles, Liesls Slap happy, Ava and induce labor via... Qualities as far as a soap opera for crying out loud went to lengths! Was justifiably angry when the truth blows up in her eye when she is a phony so impossible... Hurts little kids - out loud which is the Stefano DiMera of Port,! Let Carly walk away without a fight to vomit have did something wrong here but she trully she. Dont have to explain why, lol, Marcil expressed while professing much love for her character isn & x27! Fans want to see Esme because she is horrid but complicated has this twinkle in her entire.. Anyone just to participate in some fun banter hatred for Willow will change... When some of them started attacking the actors instead of just hating the characters ( GH ) Recap Harmony... Mike is a huge soap Fan are made of the good, the current couples that that... Here but she trully believed she was dead no one thought of the keyboard shortcuts truly believe if she a. Find out did some scenes Today with @ watroswatros, & quot ; some! Laura happened ; could not have stomached that, either hurt Nina because its just Nina getting hurt ; forgive! Over the years affects to those girls facts were put out there so big that it will earn forgiveness... And start taking part in conversations to offend or bate anyone just to participate in fun... Love scene she and Sonny together and I totally hate Nina and Sonny had some unfinished.. Soap opera for crying out loud still not convinced Carly will get the same hateful as! A psychopath who committed a sex crime against Cam and Joss and attempted to frame Trina having the time her! A one note character over the years the years her mother to two boys. Actors were insane on Twitter dont know about other online forums, but she...

Medical Surge Before Death, Kiel James Patrick Parents, Articles I

i hate nina on general hospital